- Text autofit confusion solved by Maxim Monastirsky.
- Several NotebookBar issues turned out to be gone after Andreas Kainz re-tested them.
- Jim Raykowski kept improving the Navigator and Sidebar with many commits.
- Brian Fraser continued to work on improvements to reordering of Impress animations.
- Justin Luth committed dozen of OOXML fixes.
- Mark Hung committed dozen of Impress fixes.
- Dozens of small fixes as a response to a PVS-Studio report. (Mike Kaganski (Collabora), Caolán McNamara (Red Hat), Xisco Fauli (TDF))
- Numerous performance issues reported by Telesto were triaged, some already fixed.
- Katarina Behrens (CIB) added drag&drop support to KDE5.
- Dozens of KDE5 backend issues in the 6.2 alpha1 were reported and triaged during the Bug Hunting Session.
- Usama and Buovjaga split an unusually complex report about Calc hyperlinks into multiple reports.
- Eike Rathke (Red Hat) implemented REGEX function
- Mert added language support to Android Viewer.
- Roman Kuznetsov re-tested many old bugs, some of which got closed as RESOLVED WORKSFORME.
- Zdeněk Crhonek added some new Uitests
- Muhammet Kara modernized and optimized Personas
- Rizal Muttaqin continues working on elementary icons
845 bugs have been reported by 408 people.
Top 10 Reporters
- Telesto ( 67 )
- Xisco Faulí ( 33 )
- Daniel ( 32 )
- Vera ( 23 )
- Thomas Lendo ( 21 )
- Aron Budea ( 19 )
- Michael Weghorn ( 18 )
- 和尚蟹 ( 15 )
- andreas_k ( 15 )
- Heiko Tietze ( 14 )
861 bugs have been triaged by 81 people.
Top 10 Triagers
- Xisco Faulí ( 205 )
- Buovjaga ( 141 )
- Dieter Praas ( 38 )
- Heiko Tietze ( 38 )
- Alex Thurgood ( 37 )
- Oliver Brinzing ( 33 )
- raal ( 29 )
- V Stuart Foote ( 28 )
- m.a.riosv ( 22 )
- Mike Kaganski ( 22 )
170 bugs have been fixed by 39 people.
Top 10 Fixers
- Caolán McNamara ( 31 )
- Eike Rathke ( 12 )
- andreas kainz ( 11 )
- Jim Raykowski ( 8 )
- Julien Nabet ( 8 )
- heiko tietze ( 8 )
- Miklos Vajna ( 8 )
- Muhammet Kara ( 7 )
- Mike Kaganski ( 7 )
- Jan-Marek Glogowski ( 6 )
List of critical bugs fixed
- 120706 Crash in: SbxArray::Count() when trying to call a WinAPI function ( Thanks to Mike Kaganski )
- 120387 EDITING Copy Chart Axis Title causes LibreOffice Calc crash ( Thanks to Jan-Marek Glogowski )
- 120452 kde5: Impress crashes when opening slide containing video ( Thanks to Katarina Behrens )
- 120261 gtk3_kde5: Crash with file dialog when Java extension “WollMux” is installed ( Thanks to Michael Weghorn )
- 120782 Crash when dragging column from datasource to spreadsheet ( Thanks to Julien Nabet )
- 120291 Attaching a connector makes draw Draw busy-loop and crash ( Thanks to Noel Grandin )
- 120528 Crash when closing context menu in Data Provider dialog ( Thanks to Mike Kaganski )
- 120785 CRASH: LibreOffice can be closed while Slide Design is open ( Thanks to Caolán McNamara )
- 120451 kde5: Impress presentation mode crashes in single-monitor setup ( Thanks to Katarina Behrens )
- 120334 Crash when closing dialog Position and Size ( Thanks to Caolán McNamara )
- 120794 CRASH while selecting a drawing line ( Thanks to Noel Grandin )
- 120731 Crash cuilo!makeAutoCorrEdit when open character dialog with large amount of text selected ( Thanks to Caolán McNamara )
- 120862 Crash selecting a bullets or number item with double click ( Thanks to Caolán McNamara )
- 120803 kde5: Impress crashes when exiting presentation mode ( Thanks to Katarina Behrens )
- 120097 No document recovery dialog after a crash ( Thanks to Noel Grandin )
- 120674 LibO crashes each time I try to add an object (button, check box, etc.) in a Dialog form ( Thanks to Armin Le Grand )
- 120227 CRASH: Opening Format > Page in main menu crashes Calc ( Thanks to Caolán McNamara )
- 120807 Crash on Crl+Shift+F10 in F5 floating Navigator page number field ( Thanks to Jan-Marek Glogowski )
- 120487 Delete all comments leaves a comment box behind (and will end in a crash) ( not gtk3 ) ( Thanks to Caolán McNamara )
- 118572 CRASH when an extension prompts an error from its own dialog ( Thanks to Caolán McNamara )
- 120318 branch crashes in bibliography database -> Data -> autofilter ( Thanks to Julien Nabet )
- 119067 REPORTBUILDER: Report label display string lost when saved and the actual string ‘LABEL’ used when the report is run next. ( Thanks to Armin Le Grand )
- 120377 Impress crashes when change text animation to word by word. ( Thanks to Caolán McNamara )
- 120830 CRASH opening Form-Based Filters ( Thanks to Noel Grandin )
Verified bug fixes
115 bugs have been verified by 19 people.
Top 10 Verifiers
- Xisco Faulí ( 50 )
- BogdanB ( 31 )
- Thomas Lendo ( 9 )
- Michael Weghorn ( 4 )
- Buovjaga ( 3 )
- Jean-Baptiste Faure ( 2 )
- Timur ( 2 )
- Heiko Tietze ( 2 )
- Aron Budea ( 2 )
- V Stuart Foote ( 1 )
975 bugs have been categorized with a metabug by 34 people.
Top 10 Categorizers
- Thomas Lendo ( 588 )
- Aron Budea ( 71 )
- Xisco Faulí ( 66 )
- Heiko Tietze ( 47 )
- Buovjaga ( 37 )
- Rizal Muttaqin ( 30 )
- Dieter Praas ( 30 )
- Michael Weghorn ( 16 )
- Vera ( 13 )
- V Stuart Foote ( 11 )
97 bugs have been bisected by 8 people.
Top 10 Bisecters
- Xisco Faulí ( 72 )
- Aron Budea ( 7 )
- Buovjaga ( 6 )
- raal ( 5 )
- Oliver Brinzing ( 2 )
- Telesto ( 2 )
- Justin L ( 2 )
- Roman Kuznetsov ( 1 )
Evolution of Unconfirmed Bugs
Thank you all for making Libreoffice rock!
Join us and help to keep LibreOffice super reliable!
Check the Get Involved page out now!